If you’re a Spider-Man fan, have a few grand to spare and want to help the fight against cancer, this may just be your lucky day! Indeed, Sony Pictures is offering you the opportunity to buy a “Spider-Man 4 VIP Experience” on eBay, with 100% of the profits going to the “Stand Up To Cancer” organization. Here’s what the VIP Experience looks like:
A visit to the set of Spider-Man 4 (one shooting day)
- Location of visit will be determined by Sony Pictures based on scheduling of visit
A meet and greet with the cast (1 hour) A walk-on/ extra role in the film for the auction winner only
- Role and length of screen time to be determined by Sony Pictures
Trip to the New York premiere
- Location of American premiere may be changed at Sony Pictures’ discretion
Designer outfits to wear to premiere for winner and guest from top designers
- Designers to be chosen by Sony Pictures
- Winner and guest may keep the outfits
Winner and Guest will walk the premiere’s red carpet
If interested, you can find the auction, which is currently at 5100 American Dollars and ends on September 5th, here.
Spider-Man 4 is expected to be released in 2011. James Vanderbilt (Zodiac) is writing the screenplay, which he says will pave the way for two more films. It is unclear whether director Sam Raimi or any of the original cast will return at this time.